Professional SEO Services
Stride is a search marketing agency specialising in professional SEO services.
We combine science and data with expertise and insight to ensure your company is THE company customers find when searching for (or around) your product/service.
SEO is constantly changing so we believe a strategic and holistic approach is vital for online growth. Basic optimisation and single-channel focus are not enough in today’s landscape; SEO now requires real marketing combined with real optimisation, to truly make a difference.
Our SEO expertise
- Technical SEO
- On-page SEO
- SEO Content Marketing
- Off-page SEO: Link Building & Outreach
- Local SEO
- Sitewide SEO Audits
- Competitor, Market & Keyword Analysis
- Reporting & Data Analysis
Working with us
Search engines have complicated algorithms (Google uses over 200 ranking factors) and managing everything internally can be challenging.
We have developed proprietary tools, processes and a well-established five-phase framework that can be adapted for all types of companies, this allows us to streamline our SEO services and scale your SEO campaign.
Phase 1: Strategise
Immersing ourselves in your company to promptly acquire detailed information about your existing website and marketing, current resources and assets, services/products, industry, target customers, challenges, goals and everything in between. This is vital for all digital marketing services.
Based on the information gathered during our research, we then create a tailor-made SEO campaign project plan and roadmap, aligned with your company’s goals and budget…
- Onboarding questions
- Client meetings
- Past performance data report and analysis
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Sitewide SEO audit
- Creation of customer personas
- Campaign planning
Phase 2: Improve
Fixing and tweaking (mostly technical) aspects of the existing website as identified during the research and audits, to take full advantage of low-hanging fruit and quickly gain increased traffic (and conversions)…
- Target page analysis and selection
- Technical SEO audit
- Keyword research (existing pages)
- Search analysis (existing pages)
- On-page improvements
- UX improvements
Phase 3: Build
Creating new marketing assets to generate accelerated traffic and growth. This can vary amongst clients, but generally, this relates to content marketing: producing user-focused, shareable and search-friendly content. This is crucial to SEO success…
- Content audit
- Competitor content gap analysis
- Competitor pages analysis
- Keyword research (new pages)
- New topic ideation
- Content strategy
- Content management
Phase 4: Promote
Ensuring your services/products and key website pages reach your target customers. This could be through link acquisition, partnering with influencers and featuring on other websites.
The goal?… To turn your company into an authoritative, trustworthy brand that search engines rank and customers want to engage with and buy from…
- Analysis and strategy
- Backlink audit
- Link building management
Phase 5: Analyse
Analysing data and making continuous improvements in order to scale the SEO campaigns and reach full potential in terms of targeted traffic and conversions. This phase completes the cycle and forms the basis for continuous cycles at a higher level…
- Data aggregation
- Data analysis
Request a free 10-minute video SEO audit. Delivered in 72 hours.
The button will take you to our SEO consultancy website. Don't worry, it's still us.
Our approach: Holistic SEO services
We believe that holistic SEO services is the only way to achieve sustainable growth in organic traffic and high rankings. This then generates sustainable growth in sales and revenue.
What is holistic SEO?
Our holistic SEO definition: A synergistic website marketing strategy that takes full advantage of a range of online channels and other aspects of marketing, integrated with search engine optimisation (SEO).
In short, we connect all the dots and focus on the big picture…
Holistic SEO means:
- Looking at the full scope of your company and marketing assets to ensure we’re utilising all available internal and external resources.
- Integrating SEO with all aspects of your website and marketing channels, to build a solid foundation for a powerful online marketing mix.
- Leveraging hundreds of ranking factors and search engine algorithm updates, such as Google’s artificial intelligence system, ‘RankBrain’.
- Focusing on your website’s visitors, creating the best user experience possible and turning cold traffic into leads/sales.
- Paying extra attention to the build process and to all SEO techniques: technical, on-page and off-page.
- Optimising your company’s other assets on third-party websites like Yelp for local businesses or Amazon product pages for e-commerce businesses.
- And so on…
Integrating SEO and PPC
We believe SEO is most powerful when integrated with paid search (PPC) services and this is exactly what we recommend to our clients.
- Quick results can be achieved with PPC, whereas SEO is a longer process (can take up to 6 months to see significant results).
- Combined, they enable more traffic and exposure in both the paid results (at the top of the page) as well as in the organic results.
- Tests can be conducted for potential high-value keywords using PPC, before committing time (and money) on optimising for competitive keywords.
- Insight and data are developed from both angles. More data can then be analysed and better decisions made for both SEO and PPC.
- The volume of potential PPC traffic allows for split testing on landing pages to optimise for conversions and get the most out of both paid and organic traffic.
Why choose Stride as your professional SEO company
- We are results-driven. Laser-focused on your company’s goals and will do everything in our power to achieve them.
- We are scientific and data-led (but not exclusively). Insight and expertise play a huge role in decision making but we ensure data backs it up.
- We are 100% white hat. Not risking our client’s website (and business) with shady SEO tactics that can potentially lead to penalties.
- We invest in the best tools. Utilising leading SEO tools and building our own to streamline our in-house processes.
- We are continuously testing. Investing time and budget to test SEO tactics and strategies to ensure we achieve results and stay ahead of the competition.
- We believe in full transparency. Treating our clients with respect, advising and servicing your company as if it were our own.
- We work with many types of companies worldwide. From apps in Sydney, Australia to SEO for estate agencies throughout the UK.
- We deliver bespoke SEO services. Stride believes there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to SEO. All strategies are tailor-made to your company and industry.
- We cater for all budgets. Working with a range of businesses and budgets by utilising our billed hours effectively and focusing on what matters.
- We report on everything. Sharing everything we do in a cloud folder and in monthly reports allows you to track progression at any time.
- We have strong core values. Stride is defined by our core values (click here to see our company values).
We want to make buying professional SEO services hassle-free
We know that it can be challenging to find the right professional SEO agency, so we aim to make the process easy for you and your business.
1. Contact us or request a free SEO strategy session and include details of what you’re looking for. If you’re unsure, don’t worry, we can discuss this with you.
2. We will analyse your company and website (with tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs) to ensure we are the best fit for one another.
3. Once this has been established and we know we can deliver great results, we’ll discuss how we will grow your company through professional SEO services (you can expect a proposal at this stage).
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of organic traffic to your website by increasing the visibility of your web pages in search engines like Google.
Black hat SEO services refer to practices that are used to increase a website’s rankings in the search engines through means that violate the search engines’ terms of service. Black hat strategies are likely to end in a Google penalty.
White hat SEO services refer to search engine optimisation strategies, tactics and techniques that completely follow the search engine’s terms of services and focuses on a human audience as opposed to manipulating search engines. White hat SEO is also known as ethical SEO.
Results are relative to your company’s industry and goals. Some industries are more competitive than others and newer websites will take longer to rank than more established websites. SEO services could take 30 days or up to 12 months to see the full effect, each case is very different.
It is always our goal to make our client’s far more money than they invest in us and we will do everything in our power to do so.
We NEVER guarantee rankings and believe no SEO agency can. Search engines have complicated algorithms that change on a daily basis and anyone providing professional SEO services that guarantee results are likely using black hat techniques that could end in a penalty.
We do guarantee that you will see massive improvements in organic traffic and we will do everything we can to get your website in the best position for results.
We simply charge a monthly retainer fee for our professional SEO services, calculated on the number of hours spent working on your campaign. Payments are due at the beginning of each month in order to keep our services going.