PPC Management Services
Stride is a search marketing company and a Google certified PPC agency focused on your company’s primary goals.
We combine a scientific, data-driven approach with expertise and insight to ensure your company is THE company that customers find when searching for your product or service.
Our PPC management expertise
- Google Ads (formally AdWords)
- Microsoft Ads (formally Bing Ads)
- Display Advertising
- Google Shopping
- Social Media Advertising
Working with us
We work to a well-established five-phase framework that can be seamlessly adapted for all types of clients and digital marketing services we provide.
Phase 1: Strategise
This is a vital step in the campaign process. We immerse ourselves in your company, product or service, industry, target customers, goals, challenges and everything in between.
We then create a customised project plan and roadmap based on the information gathered during our research which determines the required approach (e.g. advertising platform, bidding strategy, audiences) for the best return on investment (ROI)…
- Onboarding questions
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Creation of customer personas
- Data reporting and analysis
Phase 2: Improve
Building upon, fixing and testing your current website and/or campaigns as identified during the research and audits, to take advantage of low-hanging fruit and achieve quick wins in terms of increased traffic and conversions…
- Past or current campaign audit (if available)
- Quality Score audit (if available)
- Website UX audit
- Landing page optimisations
- Keyword research (existing landing pages)
- Negative keywords analysis
- Audience and targeting improvements
- Conversion tracking fixes
- And so on… (it really depends on the client’s situation)
Phase 3: Build
Creating new PPC campaigns in line with our established strategy to ensure your company’s goals are achieved…
- Full keyword research
- Ad copy and creatives creation
- Custom audiences development
- Content writing
- Landing page development (if necessary)
Phase 4: Promote
Launching the campaigns and promoting your products or services through the chosen channels.
Phase 5: Analyse
This phase is an ongoing process for the lifetime of the campaign. It relies on three processes:
Essentially, this means analysing campaign data, testing new tactics and working daily to continuously optimise the campaigns and improve overall ROI.
Why use Stride as your PPC agency
- We are results-driven. Our focus is not on vanity metrics, but on the fundamental goals of your company. We are laser-focused on your goals and will do everything in our power to achieve them.
- We are continuously testing. Investing time and budget to test PPC tactics and processes to ensure we achieve results and stay ahead of the competition.
- We believe in full transparency. Stride is rooted in honesty, full transparency and ethical working practices. We treat our clients with respect, advising and servicing your company as if it were our own.
- We deliver bespoke PPC strategies. Stride believes there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to PPC management. All strategies and methods are tailor-made to your industry or niche.
- We provide full access and ownership. When you work with Stride, you will have full access to your ads account at any time and anything we create is yours to keep.
- We have a simple pricing plan. Stride doesn’t charge a percentage of ad spend, instead, it’s a monthly fee calculated on hours spent working on your campaign, that’s it.
- We cater for all budgets. Not all businesses have a huge marketing budget, which is why we try and work with a range of businesses and budgets by utilising our billed hours effectively and focusing on what matters.
- We report on everything. Reporting on everything we do in a shared folder and in monthly reports allows you to track progress on a continuous basis.
How can PPC help your business?
PPC can help grow your business through immediate exposure and conversions by instantly advertising your business at the top of search engines. Customers can be targeted as they search for relevant keywords linked to your product or service, or through sophisticated audience targeting.
We believe PPC is most powerful when integrated with SEO services and this is exactly what we recommend to our clients.
- Quick results can be achieved with PPC, whereas SEO is a longer process (can take up to 6 months to see significant results).
- Combined, they enable more traffic and exposure in both the paid results (at the top of the page) as well as in the organic results.
- Tests can be conducted for potential high-value keywords using PPC, before committing time (and money) on optimising for competitive keywords.
- Insight and data are developed from both angles. More data can then be analysed and better decisions made for both SEO and PPC.
- The volume of potential PPC traffic allows for split testing on landing pages to optimise for conversions and get the most out of both paid and organic traffic.
- Once you’re organically ranking for the keywords (through SEO) you’re bidding on, you may no longer need to pay for those keywords through PPC (depending on the competition).
We want to make buying PPC services hassle-free
We know that it can be challenging to find the right PPC agency, so we aim to make the process easy for you and your company.
1. Contact us or request a free PPC strategy session and include details of what you’re looking for. If you’re not sure, don’t worry, we can discuss this with you.
2. We will analyse your company, online presence and current marketing strategy (with tools like SEMrush) to ensure we are the best fit for one another.
3. Once this has been established and we know we can deliver great results, we’ll discuss how we will grow your company through PPC management services (you can expect a proposal at this stage).