Results-driven search marketing agency
Stride Digital is a search marketing agency, specialising in search engine optimisation services. We develop search strategies that deliver real results for small and medium-sized companies.
What is search marketing?
Search marketing is a digital marketing tactic used to gain online presence and traffic from paid and unpaid (organic) strategies on search engines like Google, YouTube and Bing. Paid search marketing includes PPC (pay-per-click) and unpaid search marketing includes SEO (search engine optimisation).
Our core search marketing services
Stride offers an integrated and holistic approach to search marketing by focusing on the big picture to achieve sustainable growth in your company’s website traffic, conversions and more importantly, sales and revenue.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) Management
- YouTube Advertising
- View all search marketing services
Request a free 10-minute video SEO audit. Delivered in 72 hours.
The button will take you to our SEO consultancy website. Don't worry, it's still us.
Integrating SEO and PPC
Although the two main search marketing services (SEO and PPC) are different approaches, each compliment the other when integrated into a single digital marketing strategy.
- Quick results can be achieved with PPC, whereas SEO is a longer process (can take up to 6 months to see significant results).
- Combined, they enable more traffic and exposure in both the paid results (at the top of the page) as well as in the organic results.
- Utilising both SEO and PPC results in more SERP (search engine results page) real estate, meaning there’s more chance your results will be clicked.
- Tests can be conducted for potential high-value keywords using PPC, before committing time (and money) on optimising for competitive keywords.
- Insight and data are developed from both angles. More data can then be analysed and better decisions made for both SEO and PPC.
- The volume of potential PPC traffic allows for split testing on landing pages to optimise for conversions and get the most out of both paid and organic traffic.
Working with us
Stride work to a well-established framework that is easily adapted for individual clients and bespoke service.
Phase 1: Strategise
Promptly acquiring detailed information about your existing website, marketing strategy, company, services/products and industry. We then create a tailor-made project plan and roadmap based on the information gathered during our research.
Phase 2: Improve
Fixing aspects of the existing website identified throughout the audit process to take full advantage of low-hanging fruit to increase traffic and conversions.
Phase 3: Build
Developing new marketing assets to generate accelerated sales and income. This includes website content and pages or paid advertising campaigns.
Phase 4: Promote
Ensuring your services or products reach your target market and promoting your key website pages. This includes link acquisition, launching advertising campaigns, partnering with influencers and featuring on other websites.
Phase 5: Analyse
Analysing data and making continuous improvements in order to scale the marketing campaigns and reach full potential.
Why choose Stride as your search agency
- We work with many types of companies worldwide. From mobile apps based in Australia to SEO for estate agents in the UK.
- We take a holistic approach to digital marketing. Looking at the full scope of your company and marketing assets to ensure we’re utilising all internal and external resources for maximum success.
- We go the extra mile. Going above and beyond and taking the time to really listen and respond to our client’s needs.
- We focus on what matters. Not wasting time and resources on non-effective tasks, but staying focused on company goals.
- We are data-driven. Backing up decisions with data and without guesswork.
- We practice what we preach. Continuing to invest time and budget to grow our own online businesses and expand our industry knowledge and skills (e.g. we run SEOCipher).
- We deliver tailor-made strategies. Stride believes there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to digital marketing. All methods and services are customised to your industry or niche.
- We make things easy for you. There is often too much jargon, confusion and nonsense within our industry. Stride counteracts this by maintaining transparent and user-friendly communication.
- We report on everything. Reporting on everything we do in a shared folder and in monthly reports allows you to track progress on a continuous basis.
- We have strong core values. Stride is defined by our core values (click here to see our company values).
Get in touch
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of organic traffic to your website by increasing the visibility of your web pages in search engines like Google.
Paid Search is a pay-per-click digital marketing tactic where companies can advertise on search engine results pages (SERPs) like Google and Bing. When a potential customer is searching for a keyword you’re bidding for, they can find your ad and click onto your site (you will only pay once they click).
Search engine marketing (SEM) refers to paid search activities (PPC). Whereas search marketing is used as an umbrella term for both paid search (PPC) and unpaid search activities (SEO). Both are digital marketing tactics for increasing a brand or product’s visibility in search engines like Google.
A search engine is a software that searches a database of information according to the user’s query. The search engine provides a list of results that best matches the user’s query. Examples include Google, Bing, App Stores, Amazon and so on.